Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday At the Anytime Fitness Center

Hello,

I'm spending the morning at the Fitness Center.  Hoping to have some new member sign ups.  We have an advertisement in the Woodbury Bulletin for special 2 day pricing.

I can't always plan for what a day will bring; so I have to make  new goals on the fly.

With it being pretty quiet;I figured I would get some  unplanned extra work done.  Monday,I had planned to re try getting signed up on the Woodbury Bulletin's Blog, but I had the time today,so.....

Now I am successfully signed up!  Yeah!  Getting one goal accomplished feels good.

Small steps on a slow day; make a foundation for bigger steps on a busy day.

Is there any small  unplanned steps you can take today,to make leaps for tomorrow?

For Healthier Tomorrows!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment